I love Asian dramas. Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, and recently I have been also watching Thai. My favourite drama is Itazura na Kiss (eng. Mischievous Kiss) – which is based on manga by artist Tada Kaoru. I really like this story and I have seen all of the versions ever made including anime.
I always get very exited and engaged with the story of the drama I am watching and so I have noticed that I go through 5 main stages during that process.
- Love – it is when I discover new exiting series and I just can’t get enough of it.
- Disagreement – I still love the series but I don’t agree with some of the stuff that are happening to the main character. (The unfairness is to much to handle sometimes.)
- Sadness – the main character is going through some rough time and I am going through it with him/ her.
- Anger – a supposed friend or an enemy is meddling in and trying to mess things up for the main character.
- Confusion – somewhere along the way the plot got so twisted that I don’t know what is going on anymore. Sometimes it is so obvious what the main character should do so why do they always ignore it… > <